Hmmm, never heard of them, but I will keep an eye out for one in the future.
Has anyone ever ate at one of these...cool as crap..It is like a sports pub with a TV on every inch of the wall...I ate at the one in beaufort, sc this past weekend and I know there is one in Jacksonville...if ya guys ever come across one, eat at it..I recommend the chicken tenders with a nice cold one!
Hmmm, never heard of them, but I will keep an eye out for one in the future.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
There is one comming to Knoxville soon...you can go a website and see where the closest ones are...
beefobradys.com
Cool! Thanks.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
yeah they'll prob have one around here by the time i'm allowed in [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
haha well hook me up w/ one then [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks